Estimator/ PM in Architectural Mill Work
Our client, a leader in the Retail Renovation/Construction industry, is looking to add an Estimator/ PM in Architectural Mill Work, to their team in Montreal. They are known for their professionalism and strong team environment. They offer competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. This is a full time and permanent position.
The mill-work specializes in manufacturing for the construction industry – specializing in commercial/institutional work. They create architectural mill-work installations for industries across Canada.
- Performing take-offs & detailed analysis for quotations & obtaining quotations for required work from sub-contractors
- Compile pricing for quotations (labor – equipment – materials – sub-contracts, etc.)
- Review & finalize with director and/or manager for presentation to clients
- 1-2 year’s mill-work estimation/project management experience
- Experience with CCQ employees and construction sites
- Experience with mill-work, shop drawings and installation methods
Salary based on experience
If you are looking to join a dynamic, fast paced environment with a great team atmosphere, please contact us to apply.