Our client is one of the largest chartered accountancy and business consulting firms in Canada. They are looking to add a Tax manager to their growing team in Montreal.
They are looking for a tax professional to start immediately that can demonstrate through past experience, quality performance, knowledge and character that he or she is the right person to partner with. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have an excellent understanding of business, accounting, management, and practice development principles. You have the professional tax competencies to assume responsibility for delivering tax services to some of our publicly traded and larger owner managed business clients.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a tax practice environment
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Technical expertise to solve client problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with compliance and tax strategies
- Experience in reviewing corporate and personal tax returns
- Cross-border experience (an asset)
They offer a total package including flexible work schedules, a pension plan, flexible benefits, generous vacation leave, and professional development and training, which is designed to reward success. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidates’ knowledge, skills, and experience.