Retail Construction Project Manager (Montreal and Toronto)
Our client a leader in the Retail Renovation/Construction industry is looking to add a Project Manager (Montreal and Toronto) to their team. They are known for their professionalism and strong team environment. They offer competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. This is a full time and permanent position.
- Responsible for the overall management of assigned construction projects, including but not limited to project performance in the most effective and efficient and in accordance with contract terms and regulations
- Responsible for project planning, scheduling, and work progress, the supervision of sub-trades via proper delegation to site supervisor
- Responsible for setting-up and maintaining all required control mechanisms to ensure that projects meet the terms of reference, budget and turnover date
- Responsible for proactive leadership of all support personnel and team efforts from the assignment’s commission date to completion and timely communication with all project related internal and external participants to ensure timely problem-solving capabilities and responses
- Responsible on a daily basis for productive, courteous and mutually satisfactory relationships with clients, thus to act as an ambassador with clientele in such a way as to ensure that any given assignment meets client expectations and set the stage for long term business relationships.
- 7-10 years construction experience
- 5 years minimum in retail or national specialty retail or comparable construction
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Able to work under pressure, deadlines and the demands of constant change.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications as well as other specific software such as Gestionnaire
- Bilingual (oral and written) – applies to Montreal candidates.
Salary based on experience
If you are looking to join a dynamic, fast paced environment with a great team atmosphere, please contact us to apply.