Facilities Management & Logistics Coordinator
Our client, a leader across Canada in the medical community, is looking to add a Facilities management and Logistics Coordinator to their team. This is a full time position based in their downtown head office. They are an exciting and dynamic team offering competitive salary, excellent benefits and a really fun team spirited environment.
The Facilities Management & Logistics Coordinator’s mission is to offer his support in managing all infrastructures, capital projects, real estate and maintenance of equipment of the company. This person will work with our team to manage, repair, maintain and expand our facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate and manage existing lease renewals, assist in new site selection, leases and locations
- Preparation of quote requests for new building projects and renovations
- Coordinate those construction and renovation projects with General Contractors and Architects
- Supervise contractors on site when necessary
- Coordinate freight delivery of materials and equipment nationally to facilitate these projects
- Proceed to final inspections and corrections, insuring proper documentation is submitted to landlords and government offices.
- Manage technicians, both in-house and contracted, for equipment repair and maintenance
- Prepare cost / benefit analyzes for special projects;
- Monitor key performance indicators
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multitask several time critical projects at any given time
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (verbal and written)
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to think logically, analytically and solve problems
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced company
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of lasers, computers, electronics, construction, real estate, medical facilities an asset
- 5 years of experience in construction and trades, lease or real estate management
- Bachelor’s in engineering or architecture or similar related degree.
- Project management education (an asset)
Salary based on experience
If you are looking to join a dynamic, fast paced environment with a great team atmosphere, please contact us to apply.