A wholesale Pharmacy in St. Laurent, Montreal is looking to add an experienced Pharmacy Technician to its growing team.
The working hours are 9am-5pm M-F.
- Assist pharmacist in labeling and filling prescriptions;
- Assist patients in dropping off and picking up prescriptions;
- Entering prescriptions into the computer;
- Verify that customer receives correct prescription(s);
- Pre-packaged drugs – already in sirynge or pen
- Scheduling and maintaining workflow;
- Prepackage bulk medications;
- Screen calls for pharmacists;
- Medication ordering;
- Billing of third party insurers, RAMQ, clinics, patients
- Prepare medication inventories;
- Assisting in outpatient dispensing;
- Assisting inpatient dispensing;
- Purchasing and billing
- 2-3 years experience in Canada as a pharmacy technician
- Need to be meticulous and work with complete accuracy
- Must be bilingual
- Computer literate – use of excel spreadsheets and email
Salary based on experience $16-20/hr (based on experience)
If you are looking to join a dynamic, fast paced environment with a great team atmosphere, please contact us to apply.