Spécialiste de la paie
Our client, a reputable Payroll Services company is looking to add an experienced, bilingual Payroll Specialist to its team, downtown, Montreal.
In this role, you will be responsible for the entire payroll process for clients across Canada.
- collecting and organizing clients’ payroll data (received by fax, e-mail, etc.);
- inputting the payroll data of your assigned clients;
- correcting all errors;
- verifying that the payroll input data has been received prior to submission to the Payroll Manager;
- resolving client problems and escalating concerns to the Payroll Manager when necessary;
- calculating basic net pay;
- administrating clients’ benefits packages;
- filing, scanning and delivery of payroll records;
- assessing performance indicators (short delays) and providing high quality service to the clientele at all times;
You will be expected to process a large number of payrolls and to maintain contact with clients on a regular basis
- the ability to work fluently in French and English – COMPULSORY
- minimum 2 years of experience
- experience in payroll for multiple provinces across Canada
- A strong background in customer service standards
- an ability to multi-task under tight deadlines ability to work alone as well as within a group, always maintaining a high standard of professionalism, and courteous and respectful interaction with clients and co-workers
Salary based on experience $40,000-$50,000
There is potential for part time (3.5-4 days per week) or full time hours.
If you are looking to join a dynamic, fast paced environment with a great team atmosphere, please contact us to apply.