Graphic Designer / Photographer
Our client, a men’s fashion retailer, is looking to add an experienced, Graphic Designer/photographer to its team in Montreal.
Reporting to the Creative Lead, the Graphic Designer will be an integral part in the development of the Marketing department. This role will focus on maximizing output and quality while working to constantly improve our processes for creating and managing content. She or he will be responsible for photographing product for our ecommerce website, assisting our Creative Lead in the creation of graphic assets for all brand touchpoints, and ownership of the file structure, and processes for all branded content.
This role will have the opportunity to leave a mark on day to day business and truly affect change. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer looking to help take a unique brand to the next level.
- Assist graphic design for all brand touchpoints: newsletters, banner ads, print, etc.
- Oversee, and make improvements to the studio processes
- Photoshoots (ecommerce, creative, product)
- Photograph products for e-commerce website
- Creative photography for all brand touchpoints
- Own and optimize content file management and flow
- Minimum of 1-2 years of E-Commerce or Digital Marketing experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Photography experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Graphic Design experience
- The ideal candidate has a good eye for aesthetics and is interested in menswear fashion
- Highly customer-oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to diffuse situations
- Flexible with ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multitasking and dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of fashion and luxury goods an asset
- Strong computer skills, including Adobe Creative Suite and Capture One
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, and resourceful
- Animation experience an added plus
Salary based on experience $45,000-$50,000
If you are looking to join a dynamic, fast paced environment with a great team atmosphere, please contact us to apply.