Our client, leaders the Canadian wholesale linen market, is looking to add an Account Manager to the team in Laval.
- Manage a large amount of house accounts by managing inbound customer calls and emails
- In conjunction with the customer service team, manage the company’s back orders as well as any analytical data that would improve our customers experience.
- Manage corporate contracts and group purchasing agreements, including system updates, pricing tables etc.
- Work towards becoming the main point of contact for all new and existing customer inquiries, coming from the web (online quote requests) or by email
- Maintain records of all customer interactions, quotes, orders and cases in the company’s CRM system
- Educate our clients on the different lines of products, as well as current and upcoming promotions when applicable
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service to continuously improve our client experience and increase sales
- Bachelor’s degree or an extensive background in account management
- 1-3 years of experience in an office environment or in Sales (Customer Service, Call Center or Inside Sales type of role would be considered an asset)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- CRM & NetSuite experience (an asset)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining high attention to detail
Salary based on experience $40,000+bonus
If you are looking to join a dynamic, fast paced environment with a great team atmosphere, please contact us to apply.