Analyste des systèmes financiers
Our client, a leader across Canada in the medical community, is looking to add a Financial Systems Analyst to their team. This is a full time position based in their downtown head office. They are an exciting and dynamic team offering competitive salary, excellent benefits and a really fun team spirited environment.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, creative and innovative individual able to work in a stimulating and ever-evolving environment to find solutions essential to their success. Can you identify, categorize and translate users’ requests into clear and precise requests? This position is for you.
- Validating and being part of contract employees’ remuneration calculation process
- Calculating employees’ bonuses
- Contributing to the maintenance of our accounting systems
- Defining, planning, realizing and coordinating the completion steps of mandates to improve accounting systems:
- Documenting the processes of the current and target situations as well as analyzing discrepancies and impacts
- Defining business solutions that are cohesive and relevant to the business goals and challenges of the sector and the organization
- Running tests to ensure proper solution development within the system
- Able to work efficiently and independently
- Experience in a multi-company setting
- Business analysis and modelling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision (an asset)
- Knowledge of Concur (an asset)
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual, at ease in both English and French (oral and written)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related discipline
- CPA designation is an asset (or in the process of being obtained)
Salary based on experience
Si vous cherchez à vous joindre à un environnement dynamique et dynamique avec une atmosphère d’équipe exceptionnelle, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter pour vous inscrire.