Assistant Marketing Manager
Our client, leaders in trendy fashion, is looking to add an Assistant Marketing Manager to the team in Montreal.
- Own the content calendar and manage related processes
- Manage wholesale and retail marketing communication streams
- Assist tracking of seasonal budget
- Assist vendor sourcing for print marketing collateral, promotional items, etc.
- Support social media and PR team with asset management and content planning
- Support seasonal tradeshow logistics processes
- Support marketing events planning and execution
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2+ years of pertinent experience preferably in the fashion retail industry
- Sense of urgency and passion – driven by our mission
- Detail oriented with exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Digital native: abreast of current trends in web, e-commerce, social media
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- High level of intellectual curiosity and a person that can successfully operate in ambiguity is a must
Salary based on experience $45,000-55,000
If you are looking to join a dynamic, fast paced environment with a great team atmosphere, please contact us to apply.